- Tracking one Humpback Whale’s long-term wide-ranging travels using photo-ID:
- Dire Straits - Observations from Canada to France - The St Lawrence to St Pierre & Miquelon - Fr and NFLD
- The photograph of a Minke lunge feeding off of the Mingan beach a MICS first for the cover of the most recent issue of Marine Mammal Science.
- 2014 Season: continuation and conclusion
- Uncovering genetic secrets of Atlantic White-sided and White-beaked Dolphins
- Sharing the Oceans Can Lead to Entanglements
- Patience and Persistence- The study of Blue Whale dispersal over an ocean basin:
- Start of 2014 Field Season: Quiet Offshore...Too Quiet